At the entrance to the high valley of Chamonix, at 1400 m altitude upstream Argentiere and below the Col des Montets, La Boerne is friendly accommodation in an alpine chalet from eighteenth century. The shelter house offers a savoyard and tradionnal cuisine, and opens onto a sunny terrace and large garden.
In summer the shelter house of Boerne is a base camp for hikers and mountaineers.
* Crossing the paths of large and small hikes.
* Step on the Tour du Mont Blanc, the Great Crossing of the Alps, TPMB.
* Proximity climbing schools Col des Montets, Vallorcine, Cheserys and the chalet of the Aiguilles Rouges Natural Reserve
In winter, Boerne is located in the departures of ski trails, snowboarding, snowshoe hikes and walks in the Massif des Aiguilles Rouges and the Mont Blanc massif.
Ski resorts nearby
* Le Tour (Col de Balme track – Vallorcine)
* Argentière (Les Grands Montets, cross-country skiing)
* Chamonix (Vallée Blanche, Le Brévent, La Flégère …)